IF you’re in the neighborhood (or you want to plan to be), Sports and Spinal Physical Therapy is presenting an OW swim clinic in Washington, DC on Thursday, September 4th from 7 to 8:30 PM.
Here are the details, from Sarah Thorpe of Sports and Spinal PT:
- When: Thursday, September 4th, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Where: The Lab School of Washington, 4759 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007
- Presenter: Sports and Spinal Physical Therapy (www.sportsandspinalpt.com)
- Fee: $10 – to cover pool fees
The Open Water Swimming Skills clinic will address the following topics:
- Tri-athlete stoke adaptations
- Open water swimming techniques
- Open water training tips
- Race preparation
Learn how to breathe comfortably, “create space,” drag off your competitors, complete a “corkscrew” turn, and swim in a straight line!
Jeremy Vail – Physical Therapist/ Athletic Trainer for the US National Open Water Swimming Team (2005, 2007, 2008); Medical Director, Ironman Triathlon Florida (1999, 2001).
Sarah Thorpe – President, Sports and Spinal Physical Therapy; Australian Open National Freestyle Champion; Australian World Swimming Championships Team; Member of Australian Water Polo Squad.
To confirm a place at the clinic, participants must email Sarah Thorpe at email@example.com. All participants will receive a confirmation email.