With Hurricane Hannah likely to be blowing in Saturday, updates on the status of the Lake Montclair swim will be posted at www.vaswim.org. Current forecast is calling for rain, possibility of thunderstorms, and 20+ mph winds for Dumfries on Saturday morning. That would certainly make for a more exciting lake swim than usual, but perhaps just a bit too exciting.
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths