The mangled wreckage of adventurer Steve Fossett’s airplane was found in the Nevada Desert this week, answering some, but not all, of the questions surrounding his disappearance last year. In addition to his celebrated exploits in flight and sailing, Fossett had to his credit completion of the Ironman, the Iditarod, and the English Channel Swim.
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths