Want to track your 2009 yardage (or “meterage”) and stay motivated to get in that distance swimming? Visit USMS’s “Go the Distance” page to download a spreadsheet that tallies your distance throughout the year. Submit your totals monthly to USMS to receive awards once you hit a swim milestone. Happy swimming in 2009!
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths