This isn’t really swim-related news, but a year ago today, Caroline wrote our first post. In the following year, we’ve received more than 18,000 hits. Thanks to all of our readers for making this blog what it is, and we look forward to providing you with Mid-Atlantic open-water swimming news in 2009. Happy swimming!
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths