Thanks to Mary Ruppe and her production crew. Check out the race start. Why is one swimmer wearing a green cap? Watch this if you want a first-hand perspective of packet pick-up, the mass start, and the race finish. Mary, the second-place woman, made it across in 1:52 — an hour faster than I did.
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths