She’s only 16, and she’s only 5’3″ (hey, me too! Well, not the 16 part, but the 63 inches, and that’s why Eva’s my particular hero), but she’s already making a big name for herself in open water swimming. She’s on the US National Team, and this week she was interviewed on Swim Network. Go Eva!
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths