Per her USA swimming bio (long version), Eva Fabian (phenomenal young OW swimmer–she won the 5K at the 2009 Open Water National Championships and then in July 2010 won the women’s World Open Water 5K) trains 15,000 – 20,000 yards each day, 6 days a week. Set your training goals, kids!
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths