Allison recently moved to San Diego, Calif. What does this mean for readers? We’ll be featuring more events, race reports and open-water information from both sides of the United States. For those of you who are curious, she’ll be training with the UCSD Masters Swim Team (LMSC: San Diego Swim Masters) and the La Jolla Cove Swim club. Stay tuned to watch Open Water Swim become transcontinental!
- Summer of 2013 ocean swims
- Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- Why is this woman smiling?
- Smith Mountain Lake Swim – Upcoming event
- Glossary of (pool) swim terms
- Chris Greene Lake: a first-timer primer
- Inaugural Seaport Swim (1/2 mile and 2 miles) – Washington, DC
- Pancake Pentathlon Swim Meet (San Diego)
- “Open Water Swimming” is bicoastal
- Swimming myths